Time limit: 120 min.
Created on: 2016-04-21 19:02 UTC
Started on: 2016-04-21 19:02 UTC
Finished on: 2016-04-21 19:05 UTC
|Tasks in test||Correctness||Performance||Task score|
FrogJmp Submitted in: PHP
A small frog wants to get to the other side of the road. The frog is currently located at position X and wants to get to a position greater than or equal to Y. The small frog always jumps a fixed distance, D.
Count the minimal number of jumps that the small frog must perform to reach its target.
Write a function:
function solution($X, $Y, $D);
that, given three integers X, Y and D, returns the minimal number of jumps from position X to a position equal to or greater than Y.
For example, given:X = 10 Y = 85 D = 30
the function should return 3, because the frog will be positioned as follows:
- after the first jump, at position 10 + 30 = 40
- after the second jump, at position 10 + 30 + 30 = 70
- after the third jump, at position 10 + 30 + 30 + 30 = 100
- X, Y and D are integers within the range [1..1,000,000,000];
- X ≤ Y.
- expected worst-case time complexity is O(1);
- expected worst-case space complexity is O(1).
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function int_val() in func.php on line 7 Fatal error: Call to undefined function int_val() in func.php on line 7
The solution obtained perfect score.