Codility Fair Use Policy
Last updated on 2018-06-12
- Our Fair Use Policy (“Guidelines”) applies to Services which are stated to be subject to the Fair Use
Policy (“Services”) in the Terms of Service section 3(6).
- Our Fair Use Policy is intended to ensure:
- the availability of Our Services to all Codility Customers; and
- that Our Services are not used in an unreasonable manner.
- We reserve the right to vary the terms of this Fair Use Policy (“Guidelines”) from time to time.
- We may rely on the Fair Use Policy (“Guidelines”) where your usage of Our Services is unreasonable,
as defined below.
- It is unreasonable use of Our Services where your use is reasonably considered by Codility, without
Codility’s written consent to:
- involve extra-ordinary session usage, defined as 3,000 sessions per month or more; or
- cause significant concurrent sessions, defined as 100 concurrent sessions or more; or
- adversely affect another user’s use of or access to Our Services.
- Without limitation:
- Fraudulent use includes resupplying or reselling Our Services without Codility’s written consent
so that someone else may access, use or commercially exploit our Services;
Should you have any questions or if you suspect your usage may extend beyond these Guidelines, please
contact email@example.com and we will determine the best approach to ensure your success.