It's the year 2150. Everything has changed. As the captain of the Galaxy Wanderer, you’re hopping from planet to planet, looking for a new home. But you’re desperately in need of fuel, and only your powerful coding skills can save you. Unleash your coding skills for ASML's Intergalactic Coding Challenge – and put your programming skills to the test! Whether you’re looking to challenge yourself in a C++ or Python coding challenge or see how you stack up against others in a C# or Java coding challenge, you’re in the right place. Start coding for a chance to win exclusive prizes that’ll give your knowledge a boost.
What you need to know before you put your programming skills to the test
- The online challenge starts on November 2nd at 00.00 CET
- The online challenge ends on November 16th at 20.00 CET
- It’s possible to attempt the challenge more than once. When selecting prize winners we will
consider all of your challenge submissions.
- All solutions must be submitted before the challenge closes
- Available coding languages are C#, Java, C++ and Python
- The final result will be based on the score, correctness and performance of the submitted code.
- The time of completing the challenge and order of submissions may also be taken into
- All tasks have to be solved on your own. Any cases of plagiarism will result in disqualification
In case of ambiguity, the Codility judge’s decision is final
- The challenge winners will receive an e-mail informing them that they have won a prize
- Only participants of the ASML’s Intergalactic Coding Challenge who live in Europe, are eligible for
winning the all-expenses-paid trip to visit us at our ASML campus in Eindhoven, the Netherlands