- The 1st round of the challenge starts Saturday, November 10th at 8am UTC
- The 1st round of the challenge ends Sunday, November 18th at 11.59pm UTC
- The 2nd round of the challenge starts Saturday, November 25th at 8am UTC
- The 2nd round of the challenge ends Sunday, December 2nd at 11.59 p.m. UTC
- All solutions must be submitted before the challenge closes.
- The Challenge consists of coding tasks.
- Once you have started the challenge, you have max. 90 minutes to submit your solution.
- You can attempt the challenge at maximum of 2 times. Any attempt after this will result in disqualification.
- Each subsequent attempt should use the same personal data (name and email).
- Each subsequent attempt cancels all previous submissions, so only the last attempt is taken into the account.
- After each attempt, you will receive feedback with your score result.
- All tasks have to be solved single-handedly. Any cases of plagiarism will result in disqualification.
- In case of ambiguity Codility arbiter decision is final.
- At least 10% of the participants of the first round passes to the second round.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the IMC Developer Challenge. By participating in the IMC Developer Challenge, you expressly agree to these Terms and Conditions detailed below. IMC reserves the right to modify, alter and update the content of these conditions at any time.
Participation is restricted to legal EU/ EEA/ Swiss residents over the age of 18.
The determination of the winner(s) will be at IMC’s absolute discretion and is beyond any discussion.
Staff of IMC or IMC affiliates, staff of competitors of IMC or IMC affiliates and the organizations that contributed to the development of the IMC Developer Challenge are excluded from participation. IMC reserves the right to exclude entrants from participation without giving reasons, particularly in the event of failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
The IMC Developer Challenge is bound by Dutch law. The Dutch courts have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate upon disputes in connection with the IMC Developer Challenge unless IMC wishes to initiate legal proceedings in your home legal district.
IMC assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any consequences of any use or reliance upon the completeness or correctness of the information contained within the IMC Developer Challenge.
Participants will be responsible for paying all potential taxes on the prizes.
This page utilises a Facebook Pixel to measure and maximise the effectiveness of this challenge, by submitting your details above you are giving your Consent to the use of this analytics tool in relation to your data. For more information on Facebook Privacy and Pixels see: www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation